Welcome to the Author Helper Academy course curriculum
You'll find an overview of all six parts directly below. Scroll down to begin taking your class!
Get a rundown of the features in Author Helper Suite by touring the homepage. By the end of these classes you'll understand the depth of the tools at your fingertips.
Keep your data up-to-date
By the end of these classes you'll understand how to keep your sales data, ad spends and other expenses/income up to date. You'll also know how to track your promo successes.
Sales data is critical to help your business succeed but the links you use are the second most important data. Learn how to get the most out of this amazing AHS feature.
By the end of these classes you'll learn how AHS' AuthorAnalytics tool gives you the insights you've been searching for. From read/sell-through to ads ranking you'll understand your business better than ever.
Working with books
By the end of these classes you'll understand how AHS organizes your library in a way that makes it easier than ever to manage your growing selection.
By the end of these classes you'll learn how to use the AHS calendar to track your promos, expenses and wide revenue.
Author Helper Suite 101
- Importing your KDP Data (1:22)
- Using the AHS KDP Tool to grab your data automatically (2:23)
- Importing Facebook ads (initial setup) (3:40)
- Importing Facebook ads (downloading data) (2:25)
- Importing Facebook ads (sending to AHS) (0:58)
- Importing Amazon ads (initial setup) (1:21)
- Importing Amazon ads (sending to AHS) (3:36)
- Assigning ads to books (3:27)
- Adding other income (5:54)
- Adding other expenses (3:03)
- Adding promotion expenses (3:13)